- Pursuing “robustness” and “durability” without compromising the excellent “visibility”
- Koike’s aluminum flange type level gauges have achieved significant durability thanks to the flange made of aluminum with four outer tie rods, which prevent breakage of the body, allowing life-long secure use in the field of manufacturing.
- The level gauges with outstanding benefits from “visible” and “failure-resistant” feature
- Koike’s level gauges with Air Breezer allow installation of the gauge body on the top surface of the tank, facilitating remarkable improvement of the level visibility. Concerns about the operational errors by magnetic substances or leakage from the broken body in the field of production are history now. Moreover, installation of the sensors (auto/proximity switching) is quite easy, effectively helping the central level control.
Key Features of Clean Level Tower
- For hydraulic oils (CLT variants only)
- Standard and Special types are available. Good for hydraulic oils and lubricants.
- For coolants
- With the enhanced oil and chemical resistance specifications, it can be used for different cutting oils.
- For cleaners/scrubbers
- The float made of SUS316 is used. Good for heated cleaners/scrubbers.
- For extra high buoyancy
- Best used in case the required buoyancy cannot be obtained with the regular float.
- W/ telescopic cover (CLT variants only)
- The cover for breakage protection is attached to the plastic portion of the body (partially optional).
Drawings and brochures download
- The Clean Level Towers are all made to order. We will propose the best-suited product to our customers’ requirements in accordance with the specifications. Contact us now and let us be of the best help to you.
- Air Breezer Function
- Thanks to the Air Breezer function available in the Clean Level Towers (CLT variants), the hot air and vapor inside the tank will be dumped outside (except for the CLT variants for coolants and for cleaners/scrubbers as well as CLG variants). For hydraulic tanks, this feature works well for prevention of rusting inside the tank as the moisture will hardly remain there.
- Float structure
- Inside the tank, the structure only contains the float. As the detector block is installed on the top surface of the tank, such problems as switching errors caused by sludge of some magnetic substance will be eliminated.
Measurement target Hydraulic oils, coolants, cleansing fluids, lubricants Switching type auto/proximity switching Switching measurement position Detection of upper, lower, upper + lower, and multiple limits Float material Polypropylene/stainless-steel H – L dimension Special orders for customization (in 5mm orders) in accordance with the tank size/shape are acceptable. Nominal length Special orders for customization (in 5mm orders) in accordance with the tank size/shape are acceptable.
- CLG variants
Code-end element: Auto switching type Proximity switching type Float Application C EC PP Coolants S ES SUS Cleansing fluids/grease lubricants Code-end element: Auto switching type C S Proximity switching type EC ES Float PP SUS Application Coolants Cleansing fluids/grease lubricants
- CLT variants
Code-end element: Auto switching type Proximity switching type Float Application None K-1 PP Hydraulic oils C-1 KC-1 PP Coolants S-1 KS-1 SUS Cleansing fluids/grease lubricants Code-end element: Auto switching type None C-1 S-1 Proximity switching type K-1 KC-1 KS-1 Float PP PP SUS Application Hydraulic oils Coolants Cleansing fluids/grease lubricants
- Product code convention
- The Air Breezer function is limited to the CLT variants for hydraulic oils.
- The level gauges can be customized in 5mm orders.
- The float size can be larger depending on the dimensions. Please pay attention to the dimensions for deeper tanks.
(PP float H – L dimension + nominal length is 500mm or greater GL or CL)
(SUS float H – L dimension + nominal length is 800mm or greater SL)
- To install multiple switches, please install them at 40mm intervals. As the customization to make the intervals smaller is available, contact us if necessary.
- The switch lead lengths are 3m for auto switching and 2m for proximity switching. An optional 5m lead is also available.
- For CLT variants, attaching the protection cover to prevent breakage is recommended. (The cover is attached as standard for proximity switching types.)
- Check the switch specifications on the drawings.