- Compact yet wide-range extraction capacity
- Koike’s Oil Skimmers efficiently extract floating oil, scum and sludge from the coolant fluids and prevents the saprogenic bad odor, making them the industry standard for compact oil skimmers. Koike’s Oil Skimmers are optionally adopted by different equipment manufacturers.
Key features of Oil Skimmer type SOC
- Advanced belt specifications
- The special seamless belt (25mm) with outstanding lipophilic properties is used. Floating oil is efficiently collected and the product durability is excellent as well.
- DURACON rollers adopted
- The rollers made of DURACON eliminate the rusting problems and the improvements including the weight reduction helped increase the durability.
- Compact design
- With more freedom in the space to install, the Skimmer can be easily fastened with two bolts.
- CE-compliant motor (standard)
- The motor can be made compliant to different standards, including UL and CCC.
- Aluminum terminal box standardized
- Replaced from the plastic box, the aluminum terminal box has reduced the breakage risk.
Drawings and brochures download
Electrical specification 200V 3-phase, 15W, 0.13A rated amperage Collection capacity Type SOC: 6 L/h (user equipment measurement) Belt width Type SOC: 25mm
Note: An oil-water separation tank is available as an option.
- Type SOC
Product code A dimension Belt length SOC-165A 165mm 800mm SOC-250A 250mm 970mm SOC-350A 350mm 1170mm Product code SOC-165A SOC-250A SOC-350A A dimension 165mm 250mm 350mm Belt length 800mm 970mm 1170mm
Note: 200V/220V 50/60HZ．15W 4P 1/50 Rated amperage: 0.13A
For coolants Vertical type Plastic belt SOC-165A Plastic belt SOC-250A Plastic belt SOC-350A For coolants Plastic belt Plastic belt Plastic belt Vertical type SOC-165A SOC-250A SOC-350A
- Product code convention