- Floating oil is efficiently removed to produce a better operating environment.
- To avoid adhesives to the scraper, the vertical scraping method is adopted. In addition, the wide-width 40mm belt enables continuously stable collection performance.
Key features of Oil Skimmer type KOCV
- The wide-width belt
- Adopting the special seamless belt (40mm), the floating oil is efficiently collected. As long as the belt stays submerged in the fluid, the collection capacity will not change and be stable even when the fluid level fluctuates.
- DURACON rollers adopted
- The rollers made of DURACON eliminate the rusting problems and the improvements including the weight reduction helped increase the durability.
- CE-compliant motor (standard)
- The motor can be made compliant to different standards, including UL and CCC.
- Aluminum terminal box standardized
- Replaced from the plastic box, the aluminum terminal box has reduced the breakage risk.
Drawings and brochures download
Electrical specification 200V 3-phase, 15W, 0.13A rated amperage Collection capacity Type KOC: 18L/h (user equipment measurement) Belt width Type KOC: 40mm
Note: An oil-water separation tank is available as an option.
- Type KOCV
For coolants For cleaners/scrubbers A dimension KOCV-130-A KOCV-130SR 130mm KOCV-220-A KOCV-220SR 220mm KOCV-320-A KOCV-320SR 320mm For coolants KOCV-130-A KOCV-220-A KOCV-320-A For cleaners/scrubbers KOCV-130SR KOCV-220SR KOCV-320SR A dimension 130mm 220mm 320mm
Note: 200V/220V 50/60Hz. 15W 4P 1/50 Rated amperage: 0.13A
KOCV-130-A KOCV-220-A KOCV-320-A Plastic belt Plastic belt Plastic belt For cleaners/scrubbers For cleaners/scrubbers For cleaners/scrubbers Angled type Angled type Angled type KOCV-130-A Plastic belt For cleaners/scrubbers Angled type KOCV-220-A Plastic belt For cleaners/scrubbers Angled type KOCV-320-A Plastic belt For cleaners/scrubbers Angled type
- Product code convention